Frequently Asked Questions
1. I'm new to RP, and I'm having trouble with IC and OOC?
You need to be in character (IC) in the city. Out of character (OOC) discussions should only be happening on Discord. If you need to communicate with someone OOC you will need to think of a way to approach it without breaking character. Examples:
"I've sent you an E-Mail "(Discord message)
"In my eyes" (On my screen)
"Flex your __ Muscle" (Keyboard/mouse actions)
"My pockets" (Inventory)
2. How do I customize/select a custom face for my character?
Once you have customized your clothes and selected an outfit, please make your way to a barber shop, from there you may sculpt your face how you wish
3. Help! I have finished customizing my character and I can't leave the customization screen?
Press Esc and save changes to save your characters look
4. My inventory has messed up, I cant see some items
Please relog and upon returning the server, please type /ensureinv. This should fix any issues you may have encountered.
5. Why can't I see the channels in the discord?
Please read over the Rules-Guidelines section. Once you have read and understood all our rules and guidelines, please react to the post to get verified and access to the discord. WARNING: Non verified accounts will be removed if they do not verify after three days.
6. I bought a car and now I can't find it, what do I do?
Head to North Legion parking garage and recover your vehicle. Try to park it in the garage after you're done using it.
7. How do I file an Abuse Report?
head to the "Server Support" on Discord and select the 💙𝐓𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐭-𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 channel. Select the "Abuse Report" ticket tool.
8. Is the Server a "White Listed" Server?
For the moment the server isn't white listed, although once we have a solid player base we will move to an application system.
9. I can't get my new vehicle to lock?
For the ownership to be final on a vehicle it's always beneficial to park it in a nearby garage. This ensures you own it and don't end up losing it. If you do this you should be able to hit "U" to have the vehicle lock and unlock for you.
10. It's trying to make me hotwire my own vehicle?
If you're too far away from your vehicle sometimes it'll stay where it is but no longer register its owner. To get around this please use /allkeys to get your keys back and then get back into your vehicle.
11. My clothing has randomly changed when I loaded in?
This is an issue on your side, others will see the correct clothing. Consider reloading into the server and if it persists, please clear your caches
12. I've been told to clear my cache, how do I do this?
Right click your FiveM icon on your desktop > properties > open file location > FiveM Application Data > Cache Folder > Delete everything except game
> properties > open file location > FiveM Application Data > Caches.xml (delete)
13. My discord "can't be found"?
On Discord head to Settings > Authorized Apps > deauthorize FiveM
Then follow steps from question #12 ^
Then restart your computer
If that doesn't work, un-verify yourself, uninstall discord and reinstall it.
14. My push to talk isn't working?
Make sure your push to talk key is set in gta settings > keyninds > gta online
Make sure the hotkey profile that has assigned the PTT key is enabled in Self > Hotkey profile (default/not "none")